- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 whole eggs
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 (16 ounce) jar green chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl add ground beef and all ingredients except 1/4 of the green chile sauce. Mix together.
- Place in a baking pan and press gently to relieve any air pockets. Pour remaining green chile on top of ground beef mixture.
- Cover baking pan with foil and place in oven for 1 1/2 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- Remove and drain grease, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.