Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
New twist on an old comfort
Make and share this Alethea’s Great Green Chile Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl add ground beef and all ingredients except 1/4 of the green chile sauce. Mix together.
- Place in a baking pan and press gently to relieve any air pockets. Pour remaining green chile on top of ground beef mixture.
- Cover baking pan with foil and place in oven for 1 1/2 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- Remove and drain grease, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.