Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Adapted from Christmas: a Cook's Tour. From Ghana.
Make and share this African Fruit Salad With Lime Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 small pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 orange, sliced (don't peel)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 4 ounces strawberries, hulled
- 2 limes, zest of
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, lightly whipped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salad greens (lettuce, spinach, etc.)
- Dip avocado slices in lemon juice.
- Gently mix all salad ingredients.
- Combine dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on a bed of salad greens with dressing poured over.