Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was concocting dip and dressing recipes one day, and I was half watching CNN news at the same time when Osama bin Laden's face appeared on the TV screen - hence the name. Enjoy it - it's tasty.
- 7 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sodium-free ketchup or 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mild taco sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- fresh ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in blender or food processor.
- Chill before serving.
- Store refrigerated, tightly covered.
not a fan and by the way Osama bin Laden is an arab, not an afghan!