Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so good and a regular for me.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 4 large divided eggs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- line 9 x 13 pan with lightly greased foil.
- In bowl, beat together cake mix, 2 eggs, and margarine.
- Spread in pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, 2 eggs and sugar.
- Stir in chips.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake another 25-30 minutes or until set.
- cool in fridge.
- can remove bars by lifting foil and cut into bars.
- keep refrigerated.