Recipe by CGchef
This is a great guacamole recipe. You can adjust to your taste. This is not spicy and I serve it with the tortilla chips that look like little bowls. You can double easily and everything is to my taste and approximate.
- 3 avocados
- 1 small yellow sweet onion
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (fresh and finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon green chili sauce (green tobasco sauce works best)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (VERY IMPORTANT)
Directions See How It's Made
- De-seed (keep one seed if traveling with this to a party) avacados and scoop out all the meat into a bowl. Mash the avacados until slightly chuncky.
- Cut the onion into small pieces.
- Cut tomatoes and de-seed and remove all the membrane from the inside. Cut into small cubes.
- Add onion and tomatoes to avacado mixture.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon and lime into the bowl.
- Add cilantro and sea salt.
- Now add the green tobassco sauce. About 5-6 swigs.
- Mix all together until the guacamole is smooth but, still a little chunky (just like guacamole consistency).
- You can add the seed back in if you are bringing this to a party and want to keep it from going brown. The seed and the lemon and lime juice help it stay green. If eating it right away just throw it out!