- 1⁄2 lb acini di pepe pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 10 ounces spinach leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta
- salt, pepper to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- cook acini di pepe according to package directions, drain, and keep warm.
- heat oil and butter in a skillet.
- add garlic pepper flakes and scallions, and cook 2 minutes.
- add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes or so.
- add pasta back to skillet, add feta cheese. season with salt and pepper to taste.