- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 french vanilla tea bags
- 3 cups pineapple-orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup coconut juice
- 4 cups ice
- 4 fresh pineapple slices (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water in Tea Pot.
- Pour water over tea bags and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Discard tea bags.
- In a plastic pitcher add 2 cups of ice.
- Add tea to cool down.
- After cooled, may transfer to a glass pitcher.
- Added pineapple orange juice and coconut juice to tea and mix together.
- Add 1/2 a cup of ice to each glass and pour tea/juice mixture over ice.
- May garnish with slice of pineapple.