Pol Martin Cookbook: Easy Cooking for Today
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon, juice
- 1/3 cup chicken stock, heated
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts, diced large
- 1/2 lb whole mushroom, cleaned
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup white pearl onion (recipe states cooked pearl onions, I have no idea as I have never used this type of onion)
- 1/2 cup madeira wine
- 2 cups heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1heat 1 tablespoon butter in large pan, when hot stir in lemon juice and chicken stock.
- 2add chicken and season, cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes over low heat.
- 3pour chicken and sauce into bowl, set aside.
- 4replace pan on stove top and add remaining butter. when hot add mushrooms, peppers and onions, cook 3 minutes, uncovered over high heat.
- 5remove vegetables from pan and set aside in bowl.
- 6pour wine into pan and cook 3 minutes over high heat.
- 7add cream and spices, mix and continue cooking for 6-7 minutes over high heat.
- 8replace chicken mixture and vegetables in pan. mix well season and simmer 3 minutes to reheat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Abigail's Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 679.4
- Calories from Fat 539
- Total Fat 59.9 g
- Saturated Fat 34.9 g
- Cholesterol 232.9 mg
- Sodium 208.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: