1/1 Photo of Abby Ray's Mashed Potato Soup
Hill Family's Note:
Abby kind of looks like Rachael Ray, so a good cook to follow.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sauce pan, heat the EVOO, add bacon and cook till crispy. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon.
- 2Drain the fat from the pan and add butter. After the butter is melted add the onion, cook until it softens.
- 3Sprinkle flour over the mixture stirring with a wooden spoon.
- 4Whisk the chicken stock and bring to a boil cooking until thickened 2-3 minutes.
- 5Whisk mashed potatoes in and then stir in cheddar cheese.
- 6Cook until hot, the cheese in melted and blended.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Abby Ray's Mashed Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.3
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 122.4 mg
- Sodium 1377.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 27.2 g