The sweetness of the warm peaches pairs perfect with the creaminess of the goat cheese and the hint of honey on a crispy crust is like a party in your mouth.
- Prepare the baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and spray cooking oil.
- 2)Place the Naans adjacent to each other on the baking tray.
- 3)Place 4-5 slices of peach on each of these naans.
- 4)Drizzle some olive oil on top and sprinkle some black pepper.
- 5)Bake these naans in a preheated 350-degree oven for 12-15 minutes, or un till they form crispy bottoms.
- 6)Take the baking tray out of the oven.
- 7)Spread crumbles of goat cheese on each of these naans and drizzle warm honey, 1 Tbsp on each of them.
- 8)Place the baking tray back in to the oven and bake for 1-2 minutes on 350-degree until the cheese just starts melting. Do not overdo this.
- 9)Switch off the oven and remove the baking tray.
- Cut each naan in to 4 equal pieces and serve hot to enjoy it with your loved ones!
So good! I love peaches and goat cheese so this was perfect for me, my husband hates goat cheese, so I got it all! I couldn't find naan bread at ANY grocery store in my area, so instead I got a plain gluten free pizza crust and made it on that, and it turned out great. Made for PAC Fall 2011.