1/1 Photo of Aarsi’s Ultimate Angoor Raita
Aarsi's Kitchen's Note:
Raita is an Indian condiment, which is smooth plain yogurt with a combination of vegetables or fruits. It is suppose to cool your palette during a spicy meal. This mildly spiced raita is kids friendly with a burst of grape surprise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup red grapes, split in to halves
- 1/2 cup green grape, split in to halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and small diced
- 32 ounces plain low fat or 32 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaf, chopped (optional)
- 1Whisk together the yogurt and milk to form a smooth consistency.
- 2Add the salt and sugar. Mix well.
- 3Add the cucumber, onion, green grapes, red grapes and the cilantro.
- 4Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate before serving.
- 5Garnish with few split grapes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aarsi’s Ultimate Angoor Raita
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2137.2
- Calories from Fat 2053
- Total Fat 228.1 g
- Saturated Fat 113.7 g
- Cholesterol 252.1 mg
- Sodium 322.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g