I got this recipe from a friend of mine whose sister-in-law is a caterer. The idea is simple with simple ingredients, but they are lots of fun and flavorful. Good for breakfast or brunch when you need to feed guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll crescent rolls and pinch together to form one large rectangle.
- 2Spread sausage meat evenly over the dough. This can be hard depending on the brand of sausage. Sometimes a back of a spoon helps with spreading. This doesn't have to be perfect.
- 3Place the dough along the long side, creating one long roll.
- 4Cut the dough into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pieces.
- 5Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit until lightly brown.
- 6Remove from oven. Squirt (or spread) mustard on top and then top with cheese.
- 7Return to oven just to melt cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Yummy Twist on Sausage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.1
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 1030.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 22.5 g