Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Combine these healthy leftover separates to make a salad that is on a whole new level!
Make and share this A Whole New Level Leftover Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup wild and brown rice, cooked
- 3⁄4 cup asparagus spear, roasted and sliced into 1/4 inch bits
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1⁄4 cup porterhouse steak, cooked and cut into 1/4 inch bits
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Enjoy and be happily healthy!