The name says it all. This recipe was submitted by Jyoti Mehta to the 'What's Cooking' column, Thursday. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Please note: Preparation time does not include freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a non-stick pan, combine all the ingredients together except for the mango pulp and mix well.
- 2Bring the mixture to a boil.
- 3Lower flame and allow to simmer for 10 minutes or until it thickens.
- 4Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- 5Stir in the mango pulp.
- 6Pour the mixture into kulfi moulds or in a container.
- 7Freeze until set.
- 8Unmould and serve.
- 9Enjoy this on a hot sunny day and you will feel a world of paradise in your mouth.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Spoonful of Paradise Mango Kulfi
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 277.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 84.9 g
- Protein 18.6 g