Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
The name says it all. This recipe was submitted by Jyoti Mehta to the 'What's Cooking' column, Thursday. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Please note: Preparation time does not include freezing time.
- 500 ml milk
- 1⁄4 cup nido powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup condensed milk (I use the Nestle brand)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup mango pulp (I use tinned)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non-stick pan, combine all the ingredients together except for the mango pulp and mix well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Lower flame and allow to simmer for 10 minutes or until it thickens.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Stir in the mango pulp.
- Pour the mixture into kulfi moulds or in a container.
- Freeze until set.
- Unmould and serve.
- Enjoy this on a hot sunny day and you will feel a world of paradise in your mouth.