Lorraine of AZ's Note:
Many people enjoy dipping their coconut shrimp in something sweet or something spicy. Here are a few suggestions, all of which are easy to put together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
marmalade dipping sauce
apricot preserves dipping sauce
Rum Dipping Sauce (from Paula Deen)
- 1Sauce #1 ~ Marmalade Dipping Sauce:.
- 2Combine ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Sauce #2 ~ Pineapple Salsa:.
- 4Combine ingredients and serve.
- 5Sauce #3 ~ Apricot Preserves Dipping Sauce:.
- 6Combine ingredients and serve.
- 7Sauce #4 ~ Rum Dipping Sauce (from Paula Deen):.
- 8Combine ingredients and serve.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Quartet of Dipping Sauces for Coconut Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.7
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 48.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar
low-sugar apricot preserves