Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Moist and yummy
Make and share this A Little More Than a Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix eggs, oil, milk and bananas until well blended.
- Add flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt until well mixed - do not over stir.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan or line with waxed paper.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamom - sprinkle over top of loaf - do not mix inches.
- Bake for approx 60 minutes ot until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for ten minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack till completely cooled.
- Store in an air tight container.