These wings have a great flavor please do not let the ingredients scare you away from trying these great wings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the vinegar, pepper, and garlic in a bowl and chicken wings.
- 2Let the chicken wings sit for about 20 minutes but no longer than that as the vinegar doesn't take long to soak inches
- 3Mix the flour and season salt in a separate bowl.
- 4After marinading the wings dip each in flour and place the wings in oil that has been heated to medium high.
- 5Fry wings until they are a deep golden brown color.
- 6I always serve these wings as an Asian appetizer along with hot mustard and teriyaki dipping sauces!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Different Type of Chicken Wing
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.8
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 111.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: