These wings have a great flavor please do not let the ingredients scare you away from trying these great wings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the vinegar, pepper, and garlic in a bowl and chicken wings.
- 2Let the chicken wings sit for about 20 minutes but no longer than that as the vinegar doesn't take long to soak inches
- 3Mix the flour and season salt in a separate bowl.
- 4After marinading the wings dip each in flour and place the wings in oil that has been heated to medium high.
- 5Fry wings until they are a deep golden brown color.
- 6I always serve these wings as an Asian appetizer along with hot mustard and teriyaki dipping sauces!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Different Type of Chicken Wing
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.8
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 111.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: