Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These wings have a great flavor please do not let the ingredients scare you away from trying these great wings!
- Mix the vinegar, pepper, and garlic in a bowl and chicken wings.
- Let the chicken wings sit for about 20 minutes but no longer than that as the vinegar doesn't take long to soak inches
- Mix the flour and season salt in a separate bowl.
- After marinading the wings dip each in flour and place the wings in oil that has been heated to medium high.
- Fry wings until they are a deep golden brown color.
- I always serve these wings as an Asian appetizer along with hot mustard and teriyaki dipping sauces!