1/1 Photo of A Different Pizza
I got this recipe from a friend, a batter is used to make this pizza crust, but it bakes up just like a usual pizza crust :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage or hamburger, with one medium onion, set aside.
- 2Mix flour, Italian Seasoning, dash salt and pepper, milk, and eggs.
- 3Pour batter into a 12" round pizza pan sprayed with Pam.
- 4Top with the browned meat and onion.
- 5Bake at 425° for 20-25 min(mine took 25 minutes).
- 6Take out of oven,.
- 7Drizzle one can of pizza sauce over this.
- 8Sprinkle 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- 9Bake for another 12 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Different Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.8
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 186.6 mg
- Sodium 1305.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: