Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy and my kids love this.
Make and share this A Chicken in Every Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas
- 3 -4 carrots, sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- In a saucepan, combine chicken and next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine Bisquick and next 3 ingredients (mixture will be thin).
- Pour the hot chicken mixture into eight greased 10 oz. ramekins.
- Immediately spoon 1/4 cup of biscuit mixture evenly on top of each.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
A Perfect dish to make when you have been too busy to think about dinner, and it comes together so well. I loved this dish. A perfect comfort food. I made this just like you directed, except that I didn't have the 8 ramekins, so I put it in a 13 x 9 pyrex. It worked very well! Super good! Thanks for sharing.
This was the perfect dish for me and my family. A total comfort food experience. Rich and creamy chicken filling topped with a flaky, tender crust. So yummy!! I did use the ramekins which worked very well for my family and me. Very easy, I might add. Thanks Nurse Di, for another family pleasin' meal.
Wow! This was really delicious. I made just a few modifications - first, I was using up leftover turkey rather than chicken, and the sauce seemed a bit thin, so I added some flour to thicken it up (about 3 tbsp). Then, I didn't have proper ramekins, so I just used mini tin pie plates (pot pie size). I wanted to be able to turn the pies out onto the dinner plates, so I made a batch of pastry (just the recipe on the shortening box) then filled the pastry with the thickened filling. They turned out perfectly! I only made two pies and froze the rest of the filling (not enough mini pie plates to make ahead and freeze) - we will definitely be having this one again!