Recipe by V'nut-Beyond Redemption
I use this oil in my Aromatherapy case work : eczema, varicose veins, cellulite and aromatherapy facials (for this, please use jojoba oil). Do not use this oil if pregnant or allergic to ragweed. As far as possible, use organic ingredients. I use this oil on myself.
- 2 ounces marigold dried flower petals (just the petals)
- 8 ounces jojoba oil or 8 ounces sweet almond extract or 8 ounces grapeseed oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put ingredients in crock pot.
- Put on low heat for about 6- 8 hours (I put mine overnight).
- Squeeze the oil out of the petals.
- For stronger oil, discard used herbs and add in another 2 oz.
- (I normally keep the used herbs and do an oil/petal rub on myself. It is a little oily so be careful).
- Go through low heat again for about 6- 8 hours or overnight.