Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From "Famous Steakhouse Recipes" by A-1 Steak Sauce. This is from The Original Old Homestead in New York City.
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) boneless beef steaks (skirt, top sirloin, flank, top loin)
- Mix steak sauce, mustard, honey and soy sauce. Place steak in nonmetal dish or plastic bag; add steak sauce mixture, turning to coat both sides. Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade, discard marinade. Grill or broil steak until desired doneness. Note: Prep time does not include marinating time.
Used the left over marinade while frying sirloin in pan until the steaks done to our liking - rare and medium.
The steak was a little to strong and sweet for my taste. Not bad though.