Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A good way to use leftover ham.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In 2 quart casserole dish layer ham, rice, broccoli and onion.
- Mix soup, milk and cheese in bowl, pour over layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- I sometimes add buttered bread crumbs to the top before baking.
So yummmmmmmy!! Very easy to make and a great way to use up left-over ham. Like someone else said, this is perfect for a busy school night. The family and I thought this was definitely deserving of 5-stars. Thanks Laura.
Very easy recipe and the best part is that it is a wonderful country cooking kind of taste. We all ( from 2 1/2 to 65 years old) loved it and make it often now.
This is a great recipe to have on hand at the cottage when unexpected company drops in. Served with warm tea biscuits. Fruit cocktail for dessert. EXCELLENT