- 1 cup white rice, uncooked
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 9"X13" casserole dish place uncooked rice in bottom.
- Pour can of corn on top of rice.
- Place onions next.
- Layer peppers on onions.
- Pour one can of tomato sauce.
- Crumble raw ground beef on top.
- Pour second can of tomato sauce on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 15 minutes making sure ground beef is cooked through completely.