Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
great for a cold day, you can make it ahead and bake it when you get home.
Make and share this 7 Layer Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 9"X13" casserole dish place uncooked rice in bottom.
- Pour can of corn on top of rice.
- Place onions next.
- Layer peppers on onions.
- Pour one can of tomato sauce.
- Crumble raw ground beef on top.
- Pour second can of tomato sauce on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 15 minutes making sure ground beef is cooked through completely.