- 2 heads romaine lettuce hearts, cored and chopped
- 3 cups Baby Spinach, rinsed
- 3⁄4 cup hearts of palm, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and finely grated
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, peeled and diced small
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the romaine hearts and spinach leaves together and arrange in a shallow and wide salad bowl or on a platter.
- Place the hearts of palm across the greens in two rows. Arrange the cucumber slices in four mounds on the greens.
- Grate the carrot on top of the salad. Place the tomatoes on top in two rows followed by the red onion and green peas.
- Finally, top the salad with the capers.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.