Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe is quick and easy. A great appetizer while you're waiting for meat to thaw or a whole meal. Eat with baked Tostitos to for the most healthy option.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2⁄3 cup salsa (Mild, Medium, or Hot depending on how spicy you want it)
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Drain the beans.
- Pour everything except for the cheese into a blender.
- Blend until the mix is smooth.
- Pour into a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 minutes, stirring once.
- Add cheese to the top while the dip is hot.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve.
This was delish!! I will definitely make it again. Thanks!!