Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Such an easy recipe. Great to bring to parties!
- 1 (9 ounce) ready crust 2 extra servings graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed, divided
- Beat milk, pudding, and 1/2 of the whipped topping in medium bowl with wire whisk for 1 minute (mixture will be thick).
- Spread in crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer in crust.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish as desired.