Prep 1 min
Cook 4 mins
easy recipe, delicious topped with minced jalapenos, jack cheese and sour cream. I usually serve it with corn bread or muffins and a green salad.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canscans chili style chunky tomatoes
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 11 ounces Mexican-style corn, drained
- Pour all ingredients into a medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat for about 4 minutes, stirring ocassionaly.
This is so fast and easy. I love it so much!! My 20 month old loves it, my husband loves it