Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
I found this in my mothers recipe collection.I HAD to post it.Never seen anything like this.I will be making this very soon! 8)
Top Review by naptime4julie
The directions are lacking some pertinent information- like how much milk to mix with the pudding and you are on your own with the crust instructions. I was deep into the recipe when I noticed the omissions so I had to guess. I used 1/2 of the requested pudding and blueberries and it was plenty. I could have doubled the cream cheese layer- it came out thin. The final product did turn out impressive and brought great compliments but it was frustrating!
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packets instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup Amaretto, divided
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cornstarch
- 5 cups thawed blueberries
- 2 containers whipped cream, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease a 13x9x2 baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl,combine the eggs,3/4 cup sugar and cream cheese.
- With electirc mix,beat on medium until smoothy.
- Pour over crumbs mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes,then cool.
- In mixing bowl,combine the milk,pudding& amaretto.
- At low speed,beat for 2 minutes.
- Spread this over cream cheese layer.
- In a saucepan,add 1 1/4 cups sugar and cornstarch.
- Gradually add in amaretto,stir mixture until smoothy.
- Stir the berries in.
- Cook on medium heat,keep stirring until thickened.
- Let cool.
- Pour blueberry mixture over pudding layer.
- Refridgerate,then spread whipped cream over berries!