Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have a hard time making fudge! This is the only recipe I use. I make batches of it every Christmas and give as gifts.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 lb light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups marshmallow cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- Butter a 9x13" pan or casserole.
- Mix the sugars and milk in a large saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until boiling.
- Stirring constantly, boil for one full minute.
- Remove from heat and mix in the peanut butter and FLuff.
- Mix well to blend.
- Pour into the pan and when cool, cut into squares.
Very easy and very good. My family and friends begs for this every year