1/2 Photos of #412 Broccoli Casserole
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
Since there are already 411 recipes for broccoli casserole posted to "ZAAR" ,I decided to call this one #412 Broccoli Casserole.I don't think there are any like this one in the database. I based this one on the famous "Green Bean Casserole" from Campbell's Soup. But I think mine is better since I don't like cream of mushroom soup.Submitted to "ZAAR" on May 28th,2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray,set aside.
- 3In a large bowl mix together broccoli, soup, one cup of cheese,garlic powder,pepper,salt, milk, 1 cup of french onions, and soy sauce.
- 4Pour into baking dish, sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- 6Sprinkle with rest of french fried onions and bake until onions are browned and cheese is bubbly, about 10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for #412 Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 786.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: