Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
this dessert is so awesome, i hope you all enjoy it as much as my family and i do!!!!
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 packages lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling (or your choice of flavor)
- 3 cups milk
- 2 packages prepared Dream Whip
- 1st layer-----------------.
- cut together, flour, butter, pecans, sugar, and vanilla, like pie dough and press into a 10x12 baking dish, bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 2nd layer--------------.
- mix together cream cheese, 1 pkg.
- prepaired dream whip, and powdered sugar.
- Pour over first layer.
- 3rd layer------------.
- 2 pkg lemon instant pie filling made with 3 c milk, pour over 2nd layer.
- 4th and final layer---------------.
- 1 pkg prepaired dream whip pour over all.
This is great. It was a hit with my family. Only had Chocolate Chip pudding (naturally) but will make it again using something else. We really liked it.
Nice dessert. I like the fact that you can use any flavor pudding in it for a different taste. Also easy to prepare beforehand and have in fridge.
This is a very good dessert. I made it with chocolate pudding. It is also excellent with pistachio pudding. It would be even tastier to add lightly chopped pecans to the top of the finished product.