From Guy Fieri at the Food Network. Fantastic recipe.
Make and share this 4 Bean Relish recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup peppadew peppers (sweet red peppers) or 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 (12 ounce) can white beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can chickpeas, garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour for the flavors to blend. Mix thoroughly before serving.
This is a really wonderful bean relish/salad!!! It is so tangy and perfect!! The peppadew peppers really put it into a different category than any other bean medley I have ever had!! They give the relish a sweet edge and add lovely color too. I have always loved peppadew peppers but I always just ate them as a sweet pickle/snack, what a great idea to put them into a dish!! This recipe is great!!! Thanks for posting!!