1/3 Photos of 3 Vegetable Casserole
My bosses wife swears by this recipe for leftovers. I have used it many times, make a good meal or sidedish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scald milk with margarine.
- 2Remove from heat, add bread veggies, salt, eggs and 3/4 cup cheese.
- 3Mix together and pour into a 4 quart greased casserole, top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- 4Bake at 325 for 40 min.
- 5Want some extra flavour use half evaporated milk.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.8
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 179.1 mg
- Sodium 828.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: