Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mediterranean taste with ONLY 1 pot to worry about.
- 1⁄3 cup greek vinaigrette dressing (Kraft)
- 1 lb chicken thigh (cut into chunks)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 4 cups green peppers, brocc, carrots (salad bar mix)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces chiken broth
- 2 cups Minute brown rice
- 1 lemon
- Heat dressing in skillet on medium heat. Add chicken ; sprinkle with oregano. Cook 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Add veggies, and broth; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in rice; cover. Simmer 5 minutes. Turn off heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Grate 1tsp lemon peel; sprinkle over chicken. Cut lemon into wedges serve wit chiken and rie mixture.