Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lots of flavor without being overly spicey. Pump up the peppers if you like more heat. I love this rolled in cilantro, but you can also use parsley, nuts or shredded cheese.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- cilantro, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the cilanto.
- Mix together and form mixture into a ball.
- Roll ball in cilantro.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
This is the best cheeseball EVER!!! I took it to my MOPS group and came home with - - nothing! It was a huge hit and people wanted the recipe. I love cilantro, so I mixed some into the cheeseball too.