Recipe by Aunt Paula
This is a simple, light, and very pretty dessert, you of course can change the flavors of jello, I made this for the 4th of July, using blueraspberry, and cherry jello, and the flavors listed below at Christmas, are very pretty, and of course everybody loves jello. Time includes chilling.
Top Review by didyb
Yummy and way more easy than the 12 layer jellos-- but still festive. I'm wondering if unflavored gelatin/cream cheese could be used for the middle layer to make it truly white? Thanks for a light dessert for Christmas!
- 3 ounces cherry Jell-O
- 3 ounces lime Jell-O gelatin
- 3 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cherry jello and 1 1/4 cups hot water. Pour in pan, I used a 8x11 glass pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Whip lemon jello and 1 1/4 cups hot water.
- Cool to room temperature
- Whip cream cheese with this,.
- and pour on cherry jello.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or longer.
- Mix lime jello and 1 1/4 cups hot water.
- Let cool, and pour lime jello over layers, and let set in refrigerator.