Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
These are so moist, chewy, and delicious. Plus, you can make them so easily. Not to mention, it's vegan.
- 2 (18 1/4 ounce) packages Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Spice Cake Mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Contents will be VERY thick. (Electric mixer may be used.).
- Line muffin tin with paper cups.
- Fill 2/3 full with batter.
- You may add a 1/4 cup of water to make it easier to stir.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes.
- Optional: sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar before placing in oven if you don't use frosting.
So easy to make. The texture is a little heavier than we like our cupcakes. It's kind of like a cross between a cupcake and a muffin. I topped some of ours with a whipped cream cheese icing. Next time I will either try to lighten the texture up or pair it with a regular cream cheese icing so it doesn't get lost in the cake texture.
These were the easiest best things EVER!!!
delicious! very, very easy to make and a hit with my non-vegan coworkers.