3 Ingredient Onion Soup Chicken
- Combine soup mix, crumbs and pepper in a paper bag.
- Shake chicken, a few pieces at a time, in mixture to coat well.
- Butter a large baking pan and place chicken in a single layer, not touching.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove pan, shake pan to loosen chicken. Turn over and return to oven.
- Continue baking another 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and nicely browned.
- As this chicken is without any sauce, it goes well with something like scalloped potatoes, or mac and cheese.