1/1 Photo of 3 Ingredient Onion Soup Chicken
1 hr 20 mins
Happy Harry #2's Note:
This is fast and easy...isn't that what we all want?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soup mix, crumbs and pepper in a paper bag.
- 2Shake chicken, a few pieces at a time, in mixture to coat well.
- 3Butter a large baking pan and place chicken in a single layer, not touching.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove pan, shake pan to loosen chicken. Turn over and return to oven.
- 5Continue baking another 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and nicely browned.
- 6As this chicken is without any sauce, it goes well with something like scalloped potatoes, or mac and cheese.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Ingredient Onion Soup Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 987.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 22.7 g