Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is fast and easy...isn't that what we all want?
Make and share this 3 Ingredient Onion Soup Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs, plain
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh black pepper (optional)
- Combine soup mix, crumbs and pepper in a paper bag.
- Shake chicken, a few pieces at a time, in mixture to coat well.
- Butter a large baking pan and place chicken in a single layer, not touching.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove pan, shake pan to loosen chicken. Turn over and return to oven.
- Continue baking another 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and nicely browned.
- As this chicken is without any sauce, it goes well with something like scalloped potatoes, or mac and cheese.
This was really good! My husband liked it a lot. I followed the recipe as written but I used gluten-free breadcumbs. Thanks for posting!