1/1 Photo of 3 Ingredient Onion Soup Chicken
1 hr 20 mins
Happy Harry #2's Note:
This is fast and easy...isn't that what we all want?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soup mix, crumbs and pepper in a paper bag.
- 2Shake chicken, a few pieces at a time, in mixture to coat well.
- 3Butter a large baking pan and place chicken in a single layer, not touching.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove pan, shake pan to loosen chicken. Turn over and return to oven.
- 5Continue baking another 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and nicely browned.
- 6As this chicken is without any sauce, it goes well with something like scalloped potatoes, or mac and cheese.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Ingredient Onion Soup Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 987.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 22.7 g