Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 12 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish combine the soup, cheeses, milk and pepper. Add pasta and mix well. Cover and bake 350' for 35 minutes or until hot.
fantastic!! since it's just me and the 3 yo dd tonight for dinner, i made the recipe as written but added a can of chicken, used evaporated milk and divided the mixture into to smaller casserole dishes. one for us to eat tonight and one to take over to my dad tomorrow. my dd loved this, she thought it was so creamy! i'll add this to my keepers! thanks!
Update Oct /08 We have made this dish several times now and always enjoy it. Tonight, I added bite-size cooked chicken breast and it was good too. Nov/07 This is a nice simple dish and super easy to put together. My personal preference would be to add a touch of garlic. We will make this again.
We liekd this but no one loved this. I followed the recipe as written other then I used crem of chicken soup instead of mushroom because that is all I had. For us, this wasn't cheesy enough, it didn't have much of a flavor. I'm sure there are others that would love this but it just didn't work for us.