Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- to taste oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked (quick cook rice)
- Cook and stir green pepper and onion in oil in large skillet on medium heat until tender.
- Stir in water, beans, bouillon and pepper sauce. Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice; cover.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 5 mins.
Nice but a little flavourless. I doubled the stock cubes and doubled the hot sauce. Still needed something more in my opinion.
This is pretty good. I added a packet of sazon seasoning. Nice and easy
I added some tomato sauce and more pepper sauce to add some flavor. The kids actually liked it. It is a good recipe though.