Cai Owens's Note:
Quick and yummy no-bake reduced fat cheesecake recipe made from 3 cheap items in the store. Kids will love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix, splenda, cream cheese and whip cream in a mixing bowl till smooth.
- 2Pour filling into pie crust and smooth over with a rubber scraper.
- 3Place in freezer for 10 minutes to stiffen the filling.
- 4You may top with fresh fruit or cookie crumbs.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 15 Minute Fat Free Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.1
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 219.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced fat graham cracker crust