Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is my 10 year pizza because my husband and I have been working on it for 10 years and we finally think we have it perfect. I hope you enjoy it as well! Remember this is 10 years of wrong sauce, cheese, seasonings or toppings, so if you change something, it won't be like ours. :)
- 2 package betty crocker pizza crust mix
- 236.59 ml hot water (Not boiling)
- 226.79 g ground beef (93% or greater)
- 7.39 ml minced onion
- 7.39 ml garlic (diced)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml Butter Flavor Crisco
- 21.26-297.66 g pastorelli's pizza sauce
- 709.77 ml whole milk cheese
- 10-20 hormel pepperoni slices
- 31.75 g can black olives
- 2 Hours before dinner - Put Crust Mix and water in a bread maker on "dough" setting should take 1.5 hours. If you don't have a bread maker, do as directed on back of package. The bread maker really makes this crust taste amazing.
- ~Wait for dough to be done~.
- Use Butter Flavored Crisco to butter two round 8"-9" cake pans. 1 T per pan.
- Place dough in pan and spread out evenly and poke holes with a fork in the dough. Set aside.
- Brown Ground Beef with Onions, Garlic, Salt and Pepper.
- Do the following to each pan: Add Sauce to dough, Top with 1/4 cheese, Add Ground Beef, Olives, Top this with 1/2 cheese, Next add Pepperoni and top with the final 1/4 cheese.
- Bake middle oven rack, 450 degrees for 10 minutes.