- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Cook bacon over medium high heat until cooked through. Remove bacon strips and add sliced onions to hot pan. While onions cook over medium heat, cut bacon strips into small pieces.
- Once sliced, add bacon back to pan and continue cooking until onions are soft and fragrant.
- Allow onions and bacon to cool.
- Beat eggs and combine with sour cream, parsley, cheese, nutmeg, pepper and salt.
- Fill rolled dough with onions and bacon. Pour the egg cream mixture over the onions and bacon. Bake at 400ºF for 25-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a retired service man who took up cooking as a hobby, because I never really did any cooking before. Now I have the time and my wife loves the break. I've been collecting old family favorites (Irish father, German Mother). Hope to share them all as soon as I get them right. <img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/untitled.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /><a href=http://www.amazingcounter.com><img src=http://c7.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=1515899&c=4548010 border=0 alt=web site hit tracking /></a><a href=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/294624>You are Visitor Number</a></p>