Zesty Sausage Squares (Appetizer)
photo by ARathkamp
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium skillet, brown ground beef and sausage together. Drain off any grease
- Melt velveta cheese in mixing bowl in microwave.
- Add browned ground beef, sausage, worcestershire sauce and oregano to melted cheese and mix well.
- On a cookie sheet or baking stone, arrange pieces of bread.
- Scoop mixture (about 1 tablespoon) onto each piece of bread.
- Bake for 10 minutes. If frozen, bake for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My stepmother has been making this appetizer recipe for years. It is ALWAYS a big hit! The only difference is she uses dark rye cocktail bread. Such simple ingredients, but such big flavor. If you are having a "finger food" party (such as Super Bowl) with more than 6 guests, I would suggest doubling the recipe. These will be the first to go!