Zen Green Tea Shake With Mint and St-Germain Liqueur
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 ounce creme de menthe, green
- 1 ounce st-germain liqueur, edlerflower
- 1 1⁄2 cups green tea matcha ice cream
- 4 ice cubes
- fresh mint leaves (to garnish)
- Mix all three ingredients except mint leaves together in a blender and blend until drink has the consistency of a good milk shake.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!