Yellow & Zucchini Squash Tart
- Ready In:
- Combine yellow squash and next 3 ingredients in a skillet; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Combine butter and half of squash mixture in a large bowl; coarsely mash.
- Stir in eggs and next 4 ingredients; pour into prepared pie crust.
- Arrange remaining squash and zucchini slices on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!