- Ready In:
- 1 small head lettuce, torn in pieces (or one bag lettuce)
- 3 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 -6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and halved
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice or 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano (Greek oregano if available)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and lettuce in a salad bowl; top with the olives and Feta cheese.
- Combine the dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss.
- Add pepper to taste.
Join The Conversation