Ww Summer Vegetable Curry
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
weight watchers 3 points
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 1 spray cooking spray
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 piece gingerroot, 1 inch, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 lb butternut squash, chopped
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb uncooked string bean, chopped
- 3 1⁄2 cups canned tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon cube, dissolved into 2 cups of hot water
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, leaves and stalks, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium high heat. Saute onion, garlic, and ginger until softened, but not browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add curry powder and stir well. Add vegetables; canned tomatoes, broth and 1 1/2 tablespoons of cilantro, stir and heat until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, covered until vegetables are tender, about 45 minutes.
- Season to taste and garnish with remaining cilantro.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons of plain fat-free yogurt mixed with chopped mint.
- You can also add cooked brown rice or a can of chick peas to the curry if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION