A great brunch recipe. My rendition of Wildcat Scramble from the "Good Egg" in Scottsdale, Arizona. May be frozen and reheated in microwave for a quick breakfast. Serve with salsa, sour cream, guacomale and toasted pita bread.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup semi crushed tortilla chips (fire roasted chipotle)
- 1⁄2 cup canned green chili, diced
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 lb cooked chorizo sausage, crumbled
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded tex mex cheese
- Mix eggs, sour cream, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Saute onions and sausage. Drain fat.
- Add all ingrediants to eggs except cheese.
- Pour into greased, oversized, muffin tins, Makes 12 large.
- sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation