Wild Rice & Turkey Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 cups cubed turkey
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream or 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- any other spices, you would like to add
- 1 can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 box wild rice (I like Uncle Ben's made without the butter)
- Prepare rice to package directions meantime.
- Saute onion and celery in non-stick cooking spray until tender.
- Mix in soup, wine, sour cream, spices-let bubble.
- Add turkey.
- Turn into a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Add cooked rice-mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!